Prime Endoscopy Bristol "go live" with tablet functionality
Responsive Healthcare Solutions is please to announce that Prime Endoscopy Bristol are now using tablet functionality to triage and record their patient pathways and are well on the way with, Endoscopy Management System (EMS), to being paperless.
EMS is a management system, designed to enable users to schedule appointments to tailored time slots, meeting the needs of endoscopy. It can be stand alone or integrate to PAS using HL7. The system manages the waiting list, sets up surveillance recalls, supports the endoscopy pathway and provides customised reports. Its dashboard display allows users to see at a glance where patients are in the diagnostic pathway.
- Intelligent scheduling using the JAG recommended scoring system
- Records the patient triage
- Records the nursing assessment, using agreed patient pathways
- Tracks patients through the endoscopy process
- Configurable dashboards to support diagnostic waiting times
- Rescopes and surveillance lists
- Provides diaries for clinicians
- The right information at the right time in the patient’s pathway
- Continuous record, accessed by all clinicians, to support multidisciplinary working
- All information entered into the system fully auditable
- Recording of allergies or adverse events
- Flags for other clinical issues for monitoring
- Workflows designed around the patient pathway
- Record of patient triage
- Nurse assessments recorded electronically
- Patient tracking
- Recording of vital signs and drugs given
EMS supports the assessment and compliance process for JAG and reduces administration time. It enables all clinicians to access the patient pathway and record data remotely. It provides simplified coding for accuracy of data and makes reporting easy.
For further information or to request a demonstration please contact us on 01708 38 8244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.